Advertising rates will be invoiced in Euros (€).
We currently do not have online payment facilities and will issue invoices for adverts. Payments will have to be made by bank transfer. All invoices are issued in Euros. Bank international transfer rates are to be paid by client.
Contact if you have any queries.
Individual adverts: Please note that adverts will be posted for a maximum of 5 weeks. If you need it for a longer period it would have to be readvertised.
200€ (until the closing date for the job application).
240€ (until the closing date for the job application).
A featured advert includes the organization's logo and the added value of appearing on a rotating basis on several pages of the site.
Blocks of adverts can be bought at a very favourable rate. Prices can be negotiated for a larger number of adverts throughout the year. For further details, please contact us
Important information regarding pricing and VAT
Daryl Upsall Consulting International SL, a company based in Spain, will issue all invoices for Global Charity Jobs.
* European Union registered entities, must therefore supply a VAT number if they wish to be zero rated for VAT (21%), except for Spain.
* For all Spanish registered organizations VAT/IVA will be charged at the standard rate of 21%. For all those European Union organizations that DO NOT supply an appropriate VAT registration number, VAT will also be charged at 21% on top of the advertising rates.
1. Register online your organisation's details with Global Charity Jobs. You will get a confirmation email confirming your registration.
2. If you are already registered with the system just enter your username and password in order to publish a job.
3. Make sure you have a Word document with all the job details open on your computer.
4. If you wish to use the "featured job" facility (see below) have your logo ready to upload no bigger than 120 pixels in a .JPG or .GIF format
5. Complete the form. Don't forget to include a response email, your website URL and the deadline for application.
6. We will issue an invoice for the adverts posted on the site.
7. Should you have any problems posting the job, please contact who will be able to advise you or can directly post the job for you. Please make sure you send her the job description following the headings listed in the word document you can download here.
8. You will receive a confirmation email and within 24 hours your job will be posted.
|Back||Top of page|