Advertising rates will be invoiced in Euros (€). All jobs have to be prepaid before publishing.
You can choose if you prefer to pay online, via paypal or by bank transfer (bank international transfer rates are to be paid by client). We will issue an invoice for the total amount and request you to pay before we can publish the job. All invoices are issued in Euros.
Contact if you have any queries.
Individual adverts: Please note that adverts will be posted for a maximum of 5 weeks. If you need it for a longer period it would have to be readvertised.
A featured advert includes the organization's logo and the added value of appearing on a rotating basis on several pages of the site, including the homepage.
If you have several vacancies coming up, why not purchase a special price pack of postings:
- 5 adverts: 1.082€ (10% discount on normal price)
- 10 adverts: 2.440€ (15% discount on normal price)
Important information regarding pricing and VAT
Daryl Upsall Consulting International SL, a company based in Spain, will issue all invoices for globalcharityjobs.com
* European Union registered entities, must therefore supply and EU registered VAT number if they wish to be zero rated for VAT (21%).
* For all Spanish registered organizations VAT/IVA will be charged at the standard rate of 21%. For all those European Union organizations that DO NOT supply an appropriate VAT registration number, VAT will also be charged at 21% on top of the advertising rates.
1. Register online your organisation's details with globalcharityjobs.com You will get a confirmation email confirming your registration.
2. If you are already registered with the system just enter your username and password in order to publish a job.
3. Make sure you have a Word document with all the job details open on your computer.
4. If you wish to use the "featured job" facility (see below) have your logo ready to upload no bigger than 120 pixels in a .JPG or .GIF format
5. Mark your payment option: by credit card via Paypal or by bank trasfer.
6. Complete the form. Don't forget to include a response email, your website URL and the deadline for application.
7. We will issue an invoice for the adverts posted on the site.
8. Once the invoice has been paid, we will publish the job on globalcharityjobs.com
9. Should you have any problems posting the job, please contact who will be able to advise you or can directly post the job for you.
10. You will receive a confirmation email and within 24 hours your job will be posted.
|Back||Top of page|