No, registration is completely free of charge and there is no obligation of any kind, so please feel free to register even if you do not have any vacancies at this time. You will only have to pay when you add vacancies to the site.
A featured job costs 240€, a non featured job costs 200€. A featured job will have the logo of your organisation and will appear additionally on a rotating basis on the homepage. For further information, please check the link advertising rates.
International not-for-profit organisations will register as users of the site and create a password that will enable them to add vacancies. Candidates looking for a job will then be able to apply through the contacts details listed on the site.
1. Register online your organisation's details with globalcharityjobs.com You will get a confirmation email confirming your registration.
2. If you are already registered with the system just enter your username and password in order to publish a job.
3. Make sure you have a Word document with all the job details open on your computer.
4. If you wish to use the "featured job" facility (see below) have your logo ready to upload no bigger than 120 pixels in a .JPG or .GIF format
5. Mark your payment option: by credit card via Paypal or by bank trasfer.
6. Complete the form. Don't forget to include a response email, your website URL and the deadline for application.
7. We will issue an invoice for the adverts posted on the site.
8. Once the invoice has been paid, we will publish the job on globalcharityjobs.com
9. Should you have any problems posting the job, please contact Miryam Delgado who will be able to advise you or can directly post the job for you.
10. You will receive a confirmation email and within 24 hours your job will be posted.
Globalcharityjob.com is present at various NGO conferences and engage in many PR exercises where we will promote the site to a global audience. It is actively listed within search engines and promoted extensively via email to people working in the non-profit sector.
There are over 25,000 subscribers to its weekly "jobs bulletin" and 14,000 monthly site visits we have extensive contact with NGO professionals worldwide.
Globalcharityjobs.com is actively promoted via NGO conferences,numerous websites, e-newsletters, training activities, networks and partnerships around the world. No other website or organisation has access to such a wide range of charity professionals worldwide.
Contact who will be able to advise you.
|Back||Top of page|